Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Making A 2nd Blog

Hello all~

Some of you have probably forgotten about me but that's okay. Anywho, I'm trying my best to eat right, get sleep (trying), & going to therapy when I can (technically I always need to go but I've had some days where I didn't go cause I was unwell.)

I'm making this post so that it's know that my Blog is still active but I'm using it as a check list of things I want to accomplish this year. And if I don't then hopefully next year. ^_^;

Also, I plan to make a 2nd blog. Why? Why when I know I can't manage two blogs cause I've tried? Here's the kicker. It'll be private & only for me. Reason being....the app I use to use to upload collages of my photos is now gone. And I don't want to use Instagram that much...plus my phone runs out of space so damn fast from me taking so many freaking photos.

I want to just upload all the photos as one post them screenshots as another and if I have gifs or videos I want to upload those as well for another post. But it'll be as like parts for that day.

So I'm basically gonna make my own little Photo Journal/Diary on here. I know I could probably use an app for that but ain't nobody got time for that. :-D

One last this, FALL IS HERE! But it's sadly still humid where I am...it sucks...it's always like this. =_=


No comments:

Post a Comment