Monday, June 4, 2012

Laundry Day & The Only Awards Show I Never Miss Day :)




2am
Its morning,  well no one cared since we were all now just going to bed cause of the long asa card game they had. Watching Tv.....night
Afternoon and so on.....
I woke up and heard the annoying children I obviously told them to shut the hell up I'm trying to sleep. They left with Amy after a while...sooner or later i got hungry. Aj and Tony ate the seafood leftovers while i ate a boot-leg bacon sandwich (we didnt have any bread so i toasted a hotdog bun) and had cereal. Then the children came back talking about there time they had eating at Dennys. Amy had to take the children and leave because little Lewis had a dentist appointment. When had stumbled upon Lord of the Rings Symphony my mom had come home. We were headed to the washateria again (2nd time being here because our dryer doesnt work, were getting a new one soon) but mom stopped and got us snacks. We went in with our heavy loads and started the "the machine is eating my quarters phase" while that was going on me and my lil sis used the baskets as our seats since the rest were taken. It had really slipped my mind til i looked at the tv...2012 MTV Movie Awards was coming on tonight and i didnt want to miss it! An guess what..I DIDNT!!! I kept voting as the show went, Devin stopped by for a visit again, and in the end at least Harry Potter got Best Cast and Kristian Stewart and Robert Patterson got Best Kiss :D An i got to see Johnny Depp preform in a band >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment