Sunday, June 3, 2012

Time to party! SO THROW DOWN THEM CARDS!!!!!! XD


Today was a busy and noisy day! They were working on the house and cooking food because the card was gonna be here. Good thing I cleaned my room yesterday. Toilet got fixed,  two new fans installed up front,  figured out I couldn't go to my friends graduation part (got invited to a lot),  couldn't go cause mom wasn't in a driving mood,  taste tested the food. We were having spicy syrup,  sausage,  fried chicken,  corn,  Mac & cheese. An I got to taste test as always. I had a bowl of shrimp and chicken with a beer. Yup a beer! A Bud Light beer indeed with a Sprite. My mom told me not to tell anyone that I had one but hey it might slip that ive had one when I'm super drunk one damn day. She told me to sip it carefully (wanted to see what would happen if I shug it but didn't test it)  so I did. I mean I can take a shot with no problem but drinking a Bud Light was different,  didn't want this to be my first beer. I wanted a Samuel Addams beer!!!!!!!!! XD I put the rest in my tin can for later (if I remembered about it)  since company was coming over. Time flew,  people came,  I spoke,  had to watch the damn kids,  they ate and played there game,  Devin came to visit (we wanted to see the baby but we wont be able to see the baby for  a few weeks) my cousins and uncle stopped by for a plate. Then came the night time when people was spending the night,  I had to give up my room. An sleep on the couch. -.-



No comments:

Post a Comment