Wednesday, June 29, 2011

IM BAK! DID U MISS ME?! XP

OKAY! SUP EVERYONE! A l ot has been going on and i know i havnt been on in lik a month...bad me! but im bout to update you on everything! from my handy dandy... CALENDAR! XD
5/17: got an awesomz tin can from my litttle sister, 5/18: got on a game bus (which was awesomz); made a hand of a thousand faces, 5/19: my homie Stacy brought her guitaar XD, 5/20: Pirates of the Caribbean On Strangers Tides came out :3; went to Barner and Noble + HotTopic + Gamestop, 5/23: finally our tearbooks 4rm freshman year came in, 5/24: we hav a Freedom Shrine in the hallway now; also it was my little sisters Violin Recital, 5/25: had lunch wit a Renji plush toy; plus got my hair done, 5/27: smiley face, hats, hair heads, and i brought home tha bacon!; had a sports banquet, 5/30: was memorial day, 5/31: 1st and 8th lights went out, 6/1: hurt my knee on the stairs; 2nd and 7th lights went out, 6/2: 3rd and 6th lights went out again, 6/3: LAST DAY "GOING OUT WIT A BANG! (had our own party at the park..me and sum friends), 6/4: Aj's graduation, 6/5: relax day and practiced my violin for once, 6/6: BLEH! i was lazy!, 6/7: summer skool begins!, 6/9: had the longest break, 6/10 downloaded Wizard 101, 6/11: downloaded Aion, 6/13: explored Pearland Town Center; started vertual drivers ed, 6/14: went to the park wit Jenni and lil nicco, 6/17: couldn't find the mop; drew a neko gurl, 6/20; went to a b-day party i knew nu10 about..all cuz i was holding a cake, 6/23: so many accidents happened that day; im on thin ice of being kicked out of the house for good..., 6/24: applied for a job at Walgreens, 6/25: saw a S.W.A.T Team down the street of my granny house; hung out wit my cuzin, 6/26: had an awesomz piece of cake; started playing KH Recoded, and lastly 6/28:lil sister and cuzin hav to much fun wit the Easy Bake Oven X3
OKAY! THA NXT POST I WILL MAK IS FOR BOTH BLOGS! ITS TO TELL YOU HOW IMMA BALANCE OUT HOW IM GONNA BE USING BOTH THE BLOGS! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment