Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Forgot to mention :)

i was on tv!!! me and my school, mount carmel academy!!! why? because it was a prefalge for our school to help a museum in galveston fix their sculptures that got messed uo in IKE the hurricane. we were the only school doing this, my art teacher was the nervous one of us all!!! me and other classmates had fun being in front of the camers. channel 2 and channel 13 came. i got about 5 lil interviews fronm both i think. they loved me. :) even the camera man was funny, he said "everyone has such pretty names but i got stuck with bill" an we all laughed. we hav a long way to go though towards cleaning these statues and repainting them. wish us luck. XD

1 comment:

  1. SORRY! i wasnt suppose to say prefalge i meant to say opportunity for our school, lolz ^^

    ReplyDelete