Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Kepping Thoughts or Memories




Time Currently of Started Typing: 11:04am

Morning to all, if it's not morning, I hope you have a lovely night.

I had a thought this morning about something. I started Journaling earlier this February and I wanted to try it out. Because majority of the people I follow on YouTube do some journaling or show off these cool journaling techniques they do. Which I found so fascinating and wanted to try out. But today, as I've noticed, I haven't written in it in like two days. So It's like playing catch up in a journal I spent a day on  (sometime last week) rewriting some things in it to make it look decent. Not fancy cause I don't have all those fancy pens or whatever. Then it hit me..why do I always change my mind with how I write about my day or something I find interesting?

In the past, as a kid I kept a diary. I had two, one I used for drawing and the other I used for writing down my thoughts. But after my mom found it and read something I wrote personal to my face, I got in trouble for it. After that experience I always feared keeping a diary because I felt that same thing would happen again. So if I felt a certain way, I would just draw it out as a kid or keep to myself. All those thoughts and emotions all bottled up &can't write or talk to anyone (didn't have friends as a kid..not really) cause I feared of being in trouble again. It wasn't until high school when I knew I forgot a lot of things but I didn't want to..plus I did take a lot of pictures and I wanted to share them. I even started writing down about my day while at school! All that paper...an with all that paper a family member can think of it as trash and throw it all out. Those are my memories, I don't want them trashed.

Wasn't until after I read volumes 1 and 2 of Koko Ni Iru Yo! that I figured, why not start blogging. At the time, the only social media I had was Myspace. The only thing I could check was my email at school but when it came to anything internet wise (reading manga, watch anime, or play online games) I couldn't do til the weekend. For school came first before everything else. An down the line I had my blog, stopped using Myspace, made a facebook, no longer have Snapchat, made a twitter, and then made an instagram account, and also have a My365 account (post a photo a day), and even a Fluther account (to ask questions).

With all these social medias, it just makes me think "Damn, I have a lot. Do I really need all this?" Which leads me back to the whole Journaling concept. Journaling is really becoming a thing, to help you disconnect from social media & staring at the screen to worsen your eye sight. It's a way for you to open up more and if you want to share it you can. Me telling you guys about my day or personal life is my choice. It helps me remember and helps me share it with others because you might be going through what I'm going through. So you understand we might not be the same but we can come to a conclusion we understand one another on the situation at had. Which leads me to other ways of keeping up with your thoughts or memories.

Others might not even write it out or type it out. Some people express there thoughts or memory keeping with photos or videos. Which leads to the other social medias like: YouTube (make videos about anything or vlogging it), Snapchat (to post little bits of your life with people), Instagram (post photos or videos about anything or anyone or yourself), or even Facebook (same rules apply hear). Anyone can use anything to express themselves, there thoughts, or there memories if they want to keep them, discard them, or share them. It's all up to that person.

For me, in the past I was happy with just blogging, my email, my My365 account, online gaming, and rarely checking facebook cause I only needed it to keep in touch with friends. But times have truly changed from back then. Even if I feel like I have a lot of social medias, in the end, if I had to choose only three social medias or apps to keep is Twitter, Blogger, and my My365 account. That's it. Well I do have a LinkedIn account (need that cause of "jobs") so that another important one to mainly keep in general.

The main thing I need to do this year is: "Try to stay positive, stay focused, and get what needs to be done..done." I know it'll take time to do all the things I'm trying to accomplish this year but I want you guys along the journey with me. I'm going to do better, I really am, with everything.

Thanks for reading my long little thought process there. But once I set my mind to something, I'm going to do it you guys. I can promise you that, I hope everyone has an amazing day.

P.S. I might just keep this post typed, I might not audio blog it at all..but just for backup purposes I think I still do it. You never know what may happen to my blog. Not saying that anything will..but it's always good to have a backup. :)     (I'll add the audio after I post this.)

Time Currently of Finished Typing: 11:33am

No comments:

Post a Comment