Sunday, April 17, 2016

Day 2 of 2 = Japan Fest

Never finished the darn backpack, I feel back to sleep.(Slept in my mom's room since she wouldn't get off my darn couch!)  But I did get up early-ish to get ready, forwe were going again today! This time to get an earlier parking spot then usual. Sadly I was up early and ready to go but my cousin wanted me to wait til 10:30am. Gave me time to finish the backpack! Not! I had one more strap to do but he showed up! Darn it.

So this day would be different from yesterday, cause we did buy all the main stuff yesterday. This go round not so much.
* my cousin finally got his ramen, I got my udon noodles with the shrimp in it
* ate some of his red bean paste bun
* bought the shirts I wanted; we both bought those anime boxes and bags
* there were somethings in my bag/box that I didn't want so I traded with him with some of the things he had
* I learned to play Do Ra Me Fa So La Ti Do on a Sanshin, it was a cool experience
* we saw the otaku acoustic play again
* also, I tried a Nutella Strawberry crepe! It was so darn good!




That's all we really did was eat and buy a few things. Only funny part was me getting to the car. My cousin said he was going to move the damn car but decided to sit in it and look through another anime grab bag he bought. Took him awhile to get over here cause the traffic was a bitch again.

Once home I hid everything underneath my blanket again, I was too damn lazy to put it the hell up. My mother and the brat were at my aunts house. So I just chilled on the couch and played Freedom War on my PSVita. Hours later, mother came bursting through the door with bags. Clothes Bags! She wouldn't let me look inside! I knew they were from auntie! She gives me the clothes she doesn't want anymore cause she knows I'll like them a lot :)  Got a lot of sweat pants (lazy pants, YASSS!) and novelty shirts, my aunt knows me so darn well! Mother wanted to watch a movie while she was folding the clothes so I put on The Boy (movie) for her and then after that one I put on she wanted me to put on another. So we watched The Duff (movie) and she really liked one.

Shower (wore the cool new shirt I bought, I knew I picked the right size) and I'm just chilling at this point. Well you guys have a glorious night~

No comments:

Post a Comment