Monday, April 18, 2016

Dark Sleepy Morning


It was around 4am or 5am that I heard my phone going off and the children above us yelling! An noticing the fact I was sleeping in darkness....I can't sleep unless I got one light on! I feel uneasy, unless I'm fully blacked the hell out. I did noticed the hall light was on, that's good enough. As long as it's one, one light on, I'll be fine, I'll be safe....I did figure out in my sleep why they were yelling. It was storming outside like crazy! Thunder, dark skies, and the most ridiculous heavy rain ever. Sleep, I have to go back to sleep.

Ended up waking around 10am-ish to notice my mother and the brat were both still here. The canceled school. Great, now I have to deal with them. I had plans for the day, but since it's so dark out and we fear the power could go out any second. I'll minimize how many light I have on. I went ahead and started then had to restart cause the site crashed filling out this job application for an internship over the "Summer Break" although I've been on a break for awhile now. While I was filling it out I went ahead and watched Dancing with the Stars "Disney Night Part 1 and 2". These are the only episodes of this season I'm watching. Why? Cause, it's god damn Disney Night!



My mother wanted to watch a movie, didn't want to give up my couch at all. But there was one thing I had to check on OnDemand. YASSSSS! WatchAThon has begun on Xfinity! So darn happy but upset at the same time. They have all the episodes for OUTLANDER on here for free but not Downtown Abbey! Damn! I wanted to watch it from the beginning damn it! GAH! Well anyways, after my excitement knowing that one of the series I wanted to watch was for free I put my mother a movie on. Watched them with her cause I didn't want her hogging my damn couch! Watched The Perfect Guy (movie) and then we all watched The Peanuts Movie (movie) together as our way of having a "family moment". After that I kicked them off the couch.

Finally was able to watch the new episode of The Family (tv series) and things are surely heating up! But I'm just so damn sad that they killed the nice gay cop! He was just trying to help! But then we find out that the crazy pregnant bitch is apart of it as well...damn it. Now the brat wants the front, ugh. Guess I'll go in my room for awhile. Oh look, my bed is covered with crap! Now I have to put it away >w<

I showed my mom my stuffed plushie of Nyanko-sensei and she was like "What is this?" I didn't want to explain the anime to her cause she doesn't understand foreign shows much. So I just said it was a stuffed cat with food in it's mouth. Then I showed her my body pillow of Sebastian (HE HAS HIS SUIT ON! NO NUDITY) an she said that was cute. Thank gosh, but I still hid him underneath my blanket...didn't want the brat messing with him. I swear I need my own damn room. Guess what? She didn't stay up front long, yass! My couch! Well I'm going to take a quick nap and then a refreshing shower. See ya all, after my cat nap~

No comments:

Post a Comment