Saturday, April 16, 2016

Day 1 of 2 = Japan Fest


I didn't stay up to finish crocheting the backpack I was going to take with me. I'm sleepy.

Now I told my cousin I would be up and guess what. This fool was sleep! I woke up first because my glorious mother wanted me to get her up (but she was already gone, what was the damn point of my alarm then!) and I had to get up again because well I had to get ready. I did sleep a little longer then my alarm though, but at least I got up and got dressed and ate breakfast. I called this fool cause it was close to 10am and my mother was bickering to me about how I was supposed to be gone already and why was I home. I was annoyed and ready to go.

In the car I did get on my cousin about sleeping in cause I knew he stayed up playing things. But then he smelled of after shave, which we concluded wasn't after shave. But his cologne mixing in with the air fresher in the car. Not a good mixer. Too us awhile to get to the park and find a parking spot. It was packed as hell!! It was ridiculous! We wanted to try and get the 3 Hour parking but that didn't happened cause it was packed as well. So us 90s kids had to magically feed the parking meter quarters til it wouldn't give us more time. It was so confusing how these old meters worked. We decided to move the car again after our two hours were up.



The one thing I was happy about was that the walk wasn't all that bad, but the humidity was a bitch though! Plus it was supposed to storm, which it already drizzled a bit on us (I left my umbrella in the car for I had a feeling it wouldn't get too bad). So, my cousin wanted food cause out of the two of us I was the only one to eat breakfast before we got here. A lot was the same and there was a lot that was highly damn different from what we remember years ago of coming to this festival. Time to do the norm and walk around and eye ball what we might want and then go snag it. Also there were still some stands setting up still; we came in the early morning time to the park.

This is how our fun went about:
* got food which included pork on a stick, dumplings, and sesame seed red bean paste balls (those bitches were good)
* my cousin found the keyblade he wanted, he got Oblivion from KH
* we walked around to all the tables even though it was crowded as a bitch later
* got free drinks from one stand; got free mini mister (this thing will save my darn life)
* bought Nyako-sensei! I finally freaking got him!; put a Sebastian body pillow on hold cause I've always wanted a body pillow
*moved the car to another parking meter that made sense to us and got more time on hands
*within that time my cousin bought a Pokemon Jacket, I bought the body pillow, I bought a ceramic Japanese doll in a kimono, a poster (which I found at that stand that was still setting up but had the good shit), a round straw hat, a Yakata (nice floral on it by the way), saw some cool shirts I might want to buy as well
*an another main two things we did was listen to the Otaku Acustic (they played all the best anime opening and endings) and we walked through the Japanese Garden to take pictures
So over all in the end, WE HAD A DAMN BLAST! So were so gonna have more fun tomorrow indeed. Were gonna eat all the food we couldn't get since it got crowded after lunch time.

Once I got home the living room was in a mess, My mother informed me that she was looking for her wallet. Thought as much, cause they threw all the couch stuff on the floor. Time to hide my things so the brat and my mom wont see it...I usually just throw the stuff on my bed and just cover it up. Time to be a damn bum.

Watched EP1 of Sakamoto desu ga? (anime);this shit is funny as hell! An Sakamoto is one fabulous mother fucker! >w<

Since mom is off the couch and I can watch netflix, I watched a show that caught my interest. Watched EP1,  EP2, EP3 of Tiny House Hunters (tv series);

Tiny Houses seem pretty cool indeed. But I couldn't finish episode 3 since my mom threw me off the couch. Again. She came back from running her errands. So I decided to go take a darn shower and go watch a movie. Hopefully she gets off the couch when my movie ends.

Watched Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (movie); finally glad I watched it! It was still sad to see more damn death but at least there was a good end to it.

I was wrong, my mom won't get off the couch. She keeps saying she's watching TV but she's not! She's freaking sleep! AN keeps telling me that she'll be in the room. Well you know what I'm going to go finish that backpack, I'll be up for a minute. But you guys please have a good night.

P.S. I'll update the blog soon, sorry for the darn delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment