Sunday, February 28, 2016

Happy Pancake Day :D


Finished watching EP 9 thru 12 of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry (anime) :)   Im highly ready for season 2! I t had a good end but I didn't want him to marry the princess. But now Im going to sleep~

Even though I technically didn't go to bed til around 2am I still managed to get up! AN got get FREE PANCAKES! For its National Pancake Day at IHOP. The only thing I didn't know was that I had to give a donation before going to sit down. When I was in Dallas I didn't have to make a donation, we were all struggling to even get a darn seat in the damn place! But we gave them a dollar in quarters since I had no cash on me. We decided to get bacon and drinks as well to go with our pancakes. An boy oh boy were they freaking amazing! Best Breakfast Ever~



After the brat was dropped off and I was brought home I decided to watch TV til I decided to clean up something.

Watched EP 2 "All You See is Dark" of The Family (tv series) on ABC. I highly enjoy this series even though it just started, it's a glorious mystery.

Watched EP 1 & 2 of The Real O'Neals (tv series) its so funny! But this whole trying to be a "perfect" family will never last. Which it didn't since everyone had a lot of damn secrets.

I did start my cleaning before my whole "couch potato" phase kicked in though. I recleaned out the cabinet from before, cleaned out the drawers (one of them was broken), and I managed to take the trash out before the storm began. But while the storm was going on I turned off all the lights except for the one I was using in the room to help crochet something. I haven't finished it yet but I will tomorrow. I also typed the other part to my appeal letter (was supposed to show my mom but I forgot, I did mention to her that I finished it)

When my mother and the brat came home my mother wanted to watch a movie with me. So we watched Black Mass (movie) with Johnny Depp in it. It was my first time watching it, even though I had this movie on my external hard drive for awhile I was waiting for some odd reason to watch it. But now was a good time for it was a great story plot and then I found out in the middle of the movie from my mom that it's based off of a true story. Had a feeling~

They left for practice, I took a long shower cause the water pressure was low as hell, and then I flopped back on the couch to watch anime.

Watched EP 6 thru 9 of One Punch Man (tv series) its so damn funny and the action is glorious. I'll watch the rest later.

Well Im watching The Golden Girls on the Hallmark Channel right now while I'm typing this. Plus I think it's storming outside again, let's just hope the power doesn't go out. Im getting cereal, got a sweet tooth. Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment