Tuesday, December 28, 2010

lol 4got wat 2day was, wait now i rememba! :p

ok i was suppose 2 post this the day it happened..i barely rememba wat happened that day...well it was a sunday...yeah! a sunday, me, my cuzin, and his friend went to walmart so my cuzin culd but his ipod annd otha stuff to go wit it then we had complications when his mom called and said he need 2 return one of tha items he had an use his gift card 2 pay 4 it...i understood where hes mom was comin 4rm...she didnt want him spendin all his money lik that espically when he has a gift card, that idiot! we had 2 go all around tha world in walmart 4 help cuz it was so packed, but it all ended 2 a long line almost leadin outside tha double-doors. he's friend left him in line 2 go buy a drink (i was gettin tha feelin he wasnt comin bak until it was time 2 go), so yeah i left my cuzin too 2 go look at tha books. i found a book i wanted then bought it, i had bough 36sumtin dollas left (i had a 50dolla bill) so once i paid 4 my book,my cuzins friend paid 4 his drink, my cuzin was finally done! then we had 2 wait on my cuzins mom 2 come get us 2 tak us 2 gamestop. while we waited we kept tellin ppl that tha enterance door was workin and they had 2 use tha exit (i kept thinkin man it wuld b nice if they paid us) then finally afta waitin my aunt came and took us 2 gamestop, it was packed in there also! i only bought one game! then i was broke! my cuzin had 2 pay 4 me 2 get sumtin 2 ear off tha dolla menu sense i barely had money. an thats wat my mom had called me bought also! (oh i shuld hav mentioned this im not at home, im at my aunts house, i go home 2mmorrow) yea she didnt lik tha fact that otha ppl had 2 pay 4 me...she thought it was wrong of me 2 spend my money lik that! well i didnt spend it carelessly...but i got wat she meant...well i go home 2mmorrow..oh yeah im goin 2 tha movies also wit a friend since she bored..i didnt mind cuz i didnt hav anythin 2 do...well ttyl 4 now XD    ps: tha pics above is the book i bough and tha gamme i bought :)

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully things have gotten better, it's always a downer when parents lecture and get annoyed at you. I know a few of my friends who love that game, and that book sounds good. At least some good things came out of your day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. true true, at least sum gud things, an that game is very addictive also :3

    ReplyDelete