Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FINALLY!!! I GOT ME A NEW PHONE!!! XD

phew! wat a long day! well thats 4 yesterday since its 2am sumtin in tha mornin here. i just jumped out of tha showa and tha bad thing is i hav 2 get up around close to 8am so i can get my hair braided; its my aunt xmas gift 2 me and my lil sis. well i got one xmas gift early MY NEW PHONE!!! yes i said it MY NEW PHONE!!! XD ive been toyin wit it since i got it activated (which toook 4eva cuz i was busy cookin and otha things; but wat rlt took me 4eva was puttin all tha contacts on there) so yea theres a pic of my phone, best part is its all touch screen! GOSH I LOVZ MY PHONE!!! XD oh if any of u may want my numba let me knos! :3  (ps i took tha pic wit my old phone since it was stiill active)

No comments:

Post a Comment