Monday, October 22, 2012

Fun at Walmart, Cursed out my moms Ex-Boyfriend, & Checked Out new Anime :D

Hey all! So on Friday I had to much fun with the children at walmart and almost got kicked out...should've just looked for the container like I was suppose to, lol but hey we did then we looked at some cool cards (wont post a lot of pictures just some)

Saturday at the card game I cursed out my moms ex-boyfriend cause he pissed me off and got in trouble for it....they thought i was being emotional cause of there break up. I wasnt, Im use to my mom dating guys, but usual when she breaks up with them we dont see them a lot...only a few times then there gone from memory. They dont linger they move the hell on but whatever,

Sunday I gor distracted y new anime shows (instead of doing my homework):
Btoom!
Magi!
Little Busters
&
Code:Breaker

But eventually I had to do my homework :p ugh! DX  (only posting a few photos )







No comments:

Post a Comment