Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Early Halloween Party at a Bar :)


My morning is a blur~

   2nd Period: Kargou told us that the focus had something to do with his sister. Thats how we got him to talk about his brothers and sisters he had, how were they, what grade they were in, basically everything. Once he was done talking he noticed the time, an just asked himself "how did we even get to this?" We had to remind him about the focus; thats how the conversation came to be.
   3rd Period: From what I can recall I had to leave class because we had another short conference with the Art Institute of Dallas, it was about finacial aid. We had to walk around a lot trying to find a room to have the conference in, but then I mentioned that Mrs. Davis didnt have a class. She didnt mind us being in her room. At first Mr. Takacs thought I would'nt be need during the meeting this time but i had to pull my email up and print something out. It took me forever to get it printed because Mrs. G was talking to Mrs. Wolf for way to long! So i had to cut it short to get it printed out and head back to the room. Once I got back the meeting was over and I had to go back to enligh.
   4th Period: Had to deal with sister again....I have no idea what we learned at all. lol
   Lunch: I went to go see Mrs. Takacs to give her my money for my transcripts to be sent to HBU & The Art Institute of Dallas. Oh that was out of the way i went to got eat my lunch. I had bread and the laughing cow cheese, Desiree thought that was all i had! But no! I was backing indeed :D  Desiree told me she was going to this place called Frankel Costumes, she said it had a variety of costumes indeed and she was going there. I just said i was going to Party City
   Homeroom: uh i dont think we did anything lol
   5th Period: We didnt have a focus but instead had our glorious test. Mrs. Simien is awesome! She let us us the review for three minutes! But i got so much down that I know I didnt fall at all :D  I was quite confident about my grade indeed: B or C.
   7th Period: We took notes as glorious children that we are. We saw Mr. Argo's halloween costume....it was hideous lol But he was saying that he was just gonna wear shorts and a shirt. He would be deviant he said.
   After/Home: My mom picked me up after about three calls i had to my phone which were loud people screaming in the background. Once she got me it was time for Party City! But she gave me a watt load of mail i got from a lot of colleges so i just decided to give it all to Takacs tommorrow. I didnt see my costume on the wall and gosh darn! It took me forever to find my sisters number on the gosh darn wall for her costume, plus we had to wait in a long line for it, I just got a Harry Potter tie then we got my back pack at Fiesta plus i saw my friend Hime working :3
Got my sister, put her costume on, and headed to my Aunts Club because she was was throwing an early halloween party for the kids. My aunt was happy to see us and happy to see me as always :)
We danced, ate food, and did a costume contest! Also my uncle and his kids came & his niece came also to the club to hang out. Even though they took awhile to figure out who would win the costume contest & i caught my mom dancing on video. We came home I guess at a decent hour, well night all~





No comments:

Post a Comment