Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Finally reached an illusionist :3


12am
I finally reached the class I wanted. An Illusionist!!!! I wanted to level it up but I became tired.

8am and so in...
Got my sis up as usual and my mom brought use sausage biscuits from Mcds for breakfast. All morning I played my game til my mom had to go run errands an told me to cook around 4pm. Also she asked me if i wanted to go to my stepdads house to go on the waterslide for the 4th of July. I was like yeah an went back to my game. While I was playing my game i got some cool stuff when destroying the the crystal in the guild town, finally got a female outfit by buying a golden capsule, then while doing a dungeon I got a fist hammer it was so cool!!!! But the problem was I couldn't defeat the 2nd darn boss with my friend so we gave up and I went to cook dinner. Couldn't finish it all the way cause I had to go to rehearsal for the scholarship program. While I waited Ajs gf loudy was here for a while til I left. Mrs. Shaunte picked me up and boy was she tired!!! She told me she changed the dance and she was for real!!!! We did the dance about five times then we went home. Mom was annoyed cause she hadn't got any sleep an didn't like having to drive them places. Came home, head and stomach was hurting, made dinner, ate, watch Children of the Corn the Gathering again. Watching Drawn Together Season 2 again while hearing the people in my neighborhood pop fireworks already. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment