Monday, June 28, 2010

*New Changes*

first off i kno ive been sayin this a lot but sry my followers that i havent been on alot. im not gonna lie 2 u ive been havin this game obsession, i dont barely get on my usually websites anymore but i'll try 2 get on more often. ok my wkend was tiresome of course. now this is tha reason i titled it "New Changes". for one if u read my post 4rm...um i think a wk ago idk talkin bout how we were gonna get kicked out, well were not!!! he gav us a second chance. we hav 2 mak sure mom pays tha bills on time, hav a certaain amount of money in tha bank, keep tha house clean (im tryin 2 keep my room clean but im lazy =_=). he said he wanted me 2 clean out my closet my mom also he wants 2 start fresh!! oh yea hes son moved bak in again cuz he got kicked out of his moms house again. so my lil sis is sleepin in my room even though i dont want her 2. he  said he wanted 2 buy me new clothes 2 wear, clothes 4 skool, paint my room, and try 2 get my moms old ford workin. its not rly old old i think its a year old. he said he wuld get tha part he needed 4 tha car, paint it get new seats, and get me into drivers ed!!! finally!! i get my moms ford, my mom gets 2 ride his truck while he's gone, and his son gets tha malibu. rly he hhas a lot of plans when he comes bak. he said he'll b home b4 skool starts 2 put his plans in to action. i just hope everything goes well cuz i rly dont wanna get kicked out, i rly dont and if "that women" (my mom) gets us kicked out i will b mad at her probably 4 life. but idk i just hav 2 wait and c. XD

4 comments: