Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Hobbit Cafe and The Galleria



Saturday

It was almost 1am before my friends left and we finished Fantasia (1064 version) and cleaning the living room. I highly enjoyed the whole film, I enjoyed the music as well it just all seemed to flow together in sync. I went ahead an took a steamy glorious shower, went on a hunt for my flash drive, then officially watched a clear clean version of The People's Choice Awards 2015. The show was shorter this year, I had to go online an see who won the other categories they didn't mention at all! There supposed to though..I also found out that MTV Movie Choice Awards 2015 will be airing on April 12th, 2015. Cool two days after my birthday, an I shall vote like crazy in March when they open the voting website :) I wanted to stay up and look at fanart of Sterek but I needed sleep.

It was 10:12am I rolled over and noticed the brat sitting there laughing her butt off of some TV show that was on the TV. I wanted to sleep one more hour but wasn't happening since the TV was so loud. I got up for I was officially going to hang with Chris and Frane today! So excited and glad cause I leave tomorrow lol. Once I was done in the restroom and getting dressed I needed to magically pack all the crap I brought with me and all the crap I got over my break. It was a hassle but I managed to get it all packed in two large rollie bags and two small tote bags. I went ahead and put it all u front so in the morning I wouldn't rush to get it all up there. Mom also lectured me about something (I can't recall) but I just don't like it when she lectures me an calls it a "general conversation" and it's not at all. I had to the write down all the information for my mother so that she could be capable of getting my ticket offline at my Aunts house. Once I was finished I was still hungry after eating yogurt so I ate som left over pizza I almost set on fire (I forgot we left the boxes in the oven to just sit in there cause there was no room in the frig at all) but hey they were heated up. Plus I tried some natural Lipton tea, wasn't half bad. Then I had the darn brat bugging me about some bracelet I was wearing, saying it was her's an wanted me to return it. I ignored her and went to take a nap on the couch but my friend called me saying its raining and need to make a stop at his house to put his dog away before heading over here. I was like ok. Was having the best dream (even though I dont remember it) ever an mom wakes me telling me to go check the clothes before I leave as she's walking out the door. I just got up and went to check the darn clothes myself, they were still freaking wet, i texted her, she came back saying if I had quarters to just start it back up. Took me awhile but I found four quarters and started it, I let her know. But not long after my friends came to get me, I snagged there gifts, locked the door and headed to the car. I told my mom I had left the house. I was so happy to see them! We exchanged gifts in the car, I had made them both matching hats, Chris got me two Hobbit shirts, and Frane got me a Pop Toy and it was Sauron! I was like I love you guys! XD So it was decided we go to the Hobbit Cafe now to eat then figure out the rest later. During the ride we just talked of school, how things have ben, etc. We parked, saw the sign but no resturant, then the best thing happened...it started to freaking rain...really hard >_> We had to walk all the way to the back of the parking lot just to get to it, it was so adorable..but the inside was amazing! We took our seat and started off with water, I set my bilbo stuffed animal on the table and took a picture of him with the menu (yes I brought him along). Took me forever to decided what to get but we finally placed the order and waited. So many the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings decorations everywhere it was so cool! I of course wanted to see what the restroom was like, plus I had to go. I was surprised. I came back to the table my friends were like, whats it like in there? No doors on the stalls. There's a wall but no doors, just a nice fancy curtain in front of each of the stalls and of course artwork on the walls. Then my mother called asking if I was at the house, I had told her no, then she asked about the clothes, then I told her they were still in the dryer! She was mad cause I left them in there instead of taking them out, she asked how long I would be out? I told her I have no idea. An to not call me like its an emergency! That scared the crap out of me! She said she should be home withiin an hour or so and should be able to get the clothes out. I was like okay, once I hung up the phone I was frustrated. My friends were worried, I don't like a nice day to be ruined with drama. I told my friends what happened for they were concerned, I love them. Then boom! Our food arrived! I got a Smaug's Delight (avacado (i got a lot of it), ham, cheese, and toasted bread, with a side of fruit), Chris got some burger (me and Frane were eating his fries), and Frane got a uh..think it was a Gandalf sandwich with a side of black beans. In the end, I ate the burger but took a lot of the aavocadoout, it was a hug chunk in there! Once done I started taking pictures around the restaurant, I even sat in tha really comfortable chair that was near the door. It was lovely. Chris went to check out the guy's restroom before we left, he did a panarama of it. Lol. Looked better then ours lol. We had to job to the car again for it started to pour like crazy!!! Once we finally got in the warm car, we decided to go to the Galleria since i hadn't been in awhile. I'll sum this up cause I can't recall all the stores we went to: Frane needed a certain type of makeup so we went to a make up stop, the Windows Store (i didn't want to leave), gamestop, a few clothes store (each store they always lost me cause I went to try on clothes), then shoes stores (tried on some cool shoes). And lastly before we left, Chris treated me and Frane to Cinnabun! It was awesomz! I haven't had this stuff in ages! XD Once back in the car we talked about some stuff (can't recall what) then we were at my apartment. We did a huge hug goodbye and they walked to my apartment. I told them we should do something over my Spring Break if I come home and don't get a job lol. Oh yeah I had started lasgana before I left but turned it off, it needs 30 more minutes so imma turn it back on. Informed mother I was home and would get the clothes out of the dryer. Once I hit the wash room all of my moms and the brat's clothes were thrown on the ground! I was mad! The load looked a tad smaller then before..i think someone took some of there clothes D: I told a few of my friends then told my other everything. She didn't reply just yet, she called when I was in the shower asking me if certain stuff was missing. I told her I didn't know at the moment cause I was in the shower! Didn't take a long one this round cause I had a feeling mother would text me back but she only said she was on the way home. (I had called my friend and talked to her about what happened an had a feeling I would be lectured.) I just got on the couch and watched this move called Movie 43 on Netflix til mom got home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment