Monday, January 12, 2015

Out of the Pot and into the Frying Pan




Monday

So I ended up not going to bed til around 12am cause my roommates were talking loud and I couldn’t sleep. So I ended up watching the opening of Death Parade (anime) I loved it~I still couldn’t sleep cause the bed was so damn uncomfortable. So switching the mattresses back later on today.


I ended up getting up early (didn't get much of sleep at all) for my roommates were highly unsure if they had class today or not. I was just glad I was getting a ride and was able to actually sit at the table and eat my oatmeal. Plus make tea! Once they were both  ready we got on the road towards the school. Once we arrived one of my roommates came prepared, she had her stuff just in case, the other no. Me on the other had I have my schedule stacked so I have nothing to worry about. I had noticed while we were walking down the ramp to the culinary building to snag our schedules. That they were a bright neon orange, I was like "there using this color again?!" but of course they must do this each year. This quarter though Mrs. Pennington & my him girl Emily were handing out schedules. In line I was honesty hoping to not have a damn hole in my account,I even told Emily that when I got to the front and she greeted me with a smile. Uh oh, was all I heard her say once she got to my name. I had to head to accounting, it's always accounting. Just wish for once that I can get my schedule with no damn complications. Had to wait in line for while; my friend or I can't say friend cause he was annoying in the past an I didn't like him. But now I think he's gotten better at not being an annoyance. But I talked to him briefly then he had to get out of line cause they were asking him to pay a certain amount and he was unsure if it was in his account. Once I got up front the lady took my paper, typed my student ID in, then said the full freaking amount that was due. I faked laughed/coughed an said yeah I know that (looked around at people, kinda dont want them knowing how much I owe you people okay) but how much do I need to pay to get my schedule? She told me half of what I owe, so she said you have to pay $500, I told her I had no such money on me at the moment! I stepped out of line after I told her I would contact my mother (the lady also had said we had an agreement of payment a few months ago, an it seems as though my mother had paid less then how much she was supposed to one month or two). I texted my mother really fast then right after she called, she didn't understand why I couldn't get my schedule. She's been paying and even called up here before I even got back in Dallas letting them know she would make a payment. She wanted to talk to the lady at the desk, but I told her I was back in line an would have to wait. Mother told me to just call her back when I was near the front, I hung up. My friend who I said earlier that was a annoyance in the past got his things taken care of, told me he had a good break, and he took up a second job. I told him congrats and had to cut the conversation short because he does talk a lot an will keep going. Once he left my shades wearing friend (im bad with names okay, well remembering them all) asked me would he counted absent if he wasn't in class since he cant pay off what needs to be paid to get his schedule? I told him that's a good question, I would love to know. He was ahead of me, he asked, got out of line, came walking back towards me. They said im just not in school, I said well what will you do? He laughed an said he was going home, I told him to contact me when he gets things figured out. Called mom, mom was frustrated cause she was trying to find this middle school they told her to go to but the directions were terrible, gave the lady the phone, she spoke with my mother, told her she would sign off on it since my mother was making a payment soon. Got back the phone, mom said she needed to go to figure out how to get towards her destination. I thought phew! Not like last quarter where I missed a whole class dealing with accounting. While the lady signed off on it she told me, "Next time I won't be able to sign off on it, if your mother doesn't get up there in payments then this might be your last quarter here at the Art Institute." This lady broke my whole happy morning vibe, it was shattered like a mirror. All I could think about towards the elevator was I either find a damn job or end up going back home. I sighed and hot the elevator saying "Out if the Pot and into the Frying Pan I go". I got my schedule finally, (but before then I got a reduced voucher for the Dart Pass) looks just the way I wanted it to, headed towards the train, and headed downtown. Didn't take long to get a new pass and a new ID (had them change it to where it says im a darn college student cause last time it said I was a high school kid) then headed back outside. I didn't want to get yelled at like that last time I was downtown and the lady told me it was a fine to walk across the tracks. So I went to the end of the platform, saw my train, had to wait to cross, crossed, the dashed after the train cause they always hit there damn breaks all the way at the end! I dont know why, once I hopped on my mom had called me saying did I get everything. I told her yes an I forgot to call cause I was on the move. She told me okay and I hung up the phone. I ended up missing the bus so I had to wait an hour, so I went ahead and walked to the gas station to use the restroom then head back. I had noticed Cece was there and scared the crap out of her! Made me feel better, then she told me the story how she would be getting kicked out of housing because of a small firecracker being thrown off her balcony. An the neighbor below them complained and called the cops acting like a huge fire went off. Then I told her my situation where I'm no longer on thin ice with accounting, more like if we don't get our stuff together this may be my last quarter here. After talking for awhile the bus came, then I was at the apartment, and literally..i mean literally I started looking at other colleges or part time work. Somehow I got an interview today at 4:30pm with Vector  Marketing. The nice lady gave me directions on how to get there, I was excited. I had time to spare so I started to work on more blog posts. But that ended cause there were people hovering behind me wondering whether they should ask me how long I would be or not (since the other computer doesn't work) I automatically just got up and left. I just went back to my apartment and ate some leftover pizza then looked up more on Vector Marketing and asked a few friends about it. Then I was debating to cancel the interview or not. But I'll still go to see if all is legit or not. I switched back the mattresses cause I missed my old one before I started ironing and bundling up. I caught an early train so I could know where I'm going, cause the train, got off, waited on another bus, then got off at the stop the lady told me to and it took me awhile to find the room. Signed in then was brought to a room to fill out an application then hand it back with my resume. I waited; the lady that worked at the desk turned on the TV, it was annoying for they were trivia questions with annoying theme music as it's background. I wanted the horror to freaking end! Then a nice gentlemen (a bald guy) came in and introduced himself to me. So did i. The interview wasn't long but you know I was a tad nervous and he scheduled a second interview for he would go more into depths. Then we would see if it was a fit for me. I said okay. I left the building heading back to the bus stop only thinking "I don't think I should actually take this job." For the payment goes off how many appointments you have with people not how much you sell really. But I'm still going to the second interview to ask questions and see if other positions are available. Once home I stripped out of those darn interview clothes!!! An mad soup for I was hungry; i had apologized to mother about messaging her late and told her what the lady at the front desk had said about me not having a lot of time here. My mom told me not to worry about it, for people do that to pull you down and crap. So I felt better after hearing my mothers encouragement plus I got my schedule. An I'm able to go to class! My roommates had arrived home, I asked them if they wanted to have a movie night with me! They were like sure! So we watched V for Vendetta (move) for I've only seen the darn ending not the whole movie. This was a 2Hour(s) movie! It was not what I was expecting! It was amazing, I loved it! The other movie I had rented from the leasing office was Cloverfield. So guess how my shower was? I wasn't up to par =_= told my roommate she used all the darn hot water...my shower was so cold! T^T After having a text war with my roommate about the whole cold shower situation I went ahead an took my treatment while scrolling on my Twitter TL. Alright, after this treatment I have to get the feel of the mattress back into me. So night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment